• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Console Do You Think Had the Best Zelda Games on It.

Which console do you think had the best Zelda games on it?

• NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GB

• SNES

• N64

• GBC

• GBA

• GCN

• DS

• Wii

• 3DS

• Total voters

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think the title speaks for itself but which system (console or handheld) do you think had the best Zelda games on it? Now I know a lot of people will mostly answer out of nostalgia but that's okay, it ultimately tells what kind of games your into. Your opinion is your opinion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Nintendo 64 had the best Zelda games on it. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are the best pair the Zelda series has seen in my opinion.

Dan

You could argue the wii since you can download most past zelda titles legitimately on it ;
I'll go with N64 as well since I believe OOT is one of the best. MM is also good fun.

MW7

I went with the NES. I narrowed it down to systems with more than one game so that left the NES, N64, GBC, and GC. Then I figured that the collective quality of the games goes NES > N64 > GC > GBC at least IMO.

Edit: And obviously since I forgot that the DS got two Zeldas they weren't really in contention anyway haha.

Last edited:
In my personal opinion, I love the N64 and am biased in all kinds of ways toward it. Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game, if for any reason other than nostalgia. However, I thought that Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks were both stronger games conceptually than Ocarina of Time, therefore putting them a little bit ahead in my mind in terms of objectively "better" games.

Majora's Mask still beats most everything, though. Same goes for Wind Waker. But again, we're talking a system's total collection, not singling out individual games.

N64 all the way because no other system changed the way we think about games-the system added a whole new degree, a layering on top of the already intricate overworlds and dungeons the franchise was known for. Ocarina of Time may have had a rather basic story, however, it had some of the best graphics for its time and new features such as lock-on spread like wildfire throughout the industry. Majora's Mask built off of these strengths to create an even richer and more diverse experience in a parallel dimension where every character was fleshed out compelling the player to care about them. They don't make 'em like that anymore...

I'm going to give it the Gamecube (even though Twilight Princess is horrible) because I love Wind Waker that much. Plus, if the Ocarina port and Master Quest count, you've got yourself a few pretty amazing games on that there console.

i went with gamecube because it has twilight princess which is amazing and i have wind waker and i also have the collectors edition thing so i can play ocarina majoras mask , LoZ, and AoL all on it

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The wii because it had SO many!:
•Twilight Princess
•Wind Waker
•Four Swords Adventures
•Skyward Sword
•Ocarina of Time
•Majoras Mask
•A Link to the Past
•Legend of Zelda
•Adventure of Link
•Link's Crossbow Training :P

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
It's a had REALLY hard time choosing between the SNES and N64, but I have to go with the N64! (I LOOVVE LTTP, don't get me worng, But the N64 has TWO of the best games in the series! :clap:)

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I absolutely love every Zelda game that bears to exist, but if I really had a choice, I would pick either Wii or N64. I had an excellect experience with both of those concles and every other Zelda game. :)

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Gamecube all the way. Collector's edition alone had OoT MM LoZ and AoL, not to mention WW.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
In my opinion, it's definitely gamecube. Though I played TP on the Wii, it was originally a GC game and a fantastic one, it had four swords adventures which I heard was good, and it had my favorite game of all time, the Wind Waker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom