• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Candy Would You Like to See Made Into Ice Cream?

It's summertime people! And summertime means ice cream time as a great way to beat the heat with lotsa great flavors to choose from. We've got mint chocolate chip, butterfingers, toffee even gumball. What candy do you think would make a great new ice cream flavor?
Whatcha-ma-call-it
Heath Bars yum
Big Hunk/Charleston Chews
Dark Milky Way
Airhead might be good
Bit o Honey
different Jelly Belly flavors would make for great sherbets, sorbet (is there a difference?) and of course shaved ice

Dan

You see this is what we need in this community, a bit of love, and down to earth threads, I thank you Farore's Chosen you are a wonderful human being and I hope tomorrow you come across a stranger that offers you some jelly beans from his fanny pack.

As for your question I would like baby ruth ice cream, as babies and ice cream are a great mix.

ok im going to tell you now but if you buy jellybeans you can actually buy a big box andf then buy icecream and put the jellybeans on the icecream and it is really tasty and cool me and my dad have it a lot so does my brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom