• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Brand of Cell/Mobile Phone Do You Prefer?

With all those fancy gizmos out there its difficult to know where to start but most of us are sure of what we want when we go phone shopping knowing that the phone itself will become an extension of our arm for the next couple of years, so which is your favourite brand of phone? Blackberry? Iphone? Some kind of exotic thing that i don't know the name of? A galaxy thingy?

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I have had a lot of good luck with the Nokia brand. They make sturdy phones that last a long time. I have not had the fortune of getting to try out any of the smartphones to say what I really think of them...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't really care much about brands, really. I like to separate my gadgets so that one type of actions won't drain the battery for another type of action, hence my purse is filled with different gadgets (iPod, Kindle, 3DS). The reason I currently have a Samsung Galaxy is because my cell provider had a really good deal on it, so I decided to just go for it. But it is a good phone, I'm very happy with it.

To be honest, I prefer to keep the price down, so if that means the cell doesn't have a lot of fancy stuff, that doesn't really bother me. If, however, I can get it at a low price and not be forced to pay through the nose through my subscription, then I can go for a good phone :)

I have an iPhone 4S right now. It feels extremely limited when you first get it. Other phones have a lot more customization to it than the iPhone does initially. It almost feels like they're dumbing down the software for you. So I jailbroke it. I used to have an Android phone. I used to know what it was called. But there were so many features to it. A Music player widget that goes right on your home screen, a weather widget, the apps made there weren't heavily restricted, and it feel like they were giving you a lot of breathing room for how you want your phone to perform. The iPhone really feels like Apple wants it made their way. Jailbreaking it is really the only fix to this. It makes the phone somewhat unstable, but what you get out of it is probably the greatest phone interface for you. Pretty much anything you want to change on your phone, can be changed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't particularly care about any brand because it's superficial to me; brand names are just ways to sucker people into buying their products. I could make due with a Sony Ericcson or an iPhone...it doesn't matter. A phone is a phone and that's that. I do like the iPhone because I use the contemporary iPod Touch quite often, but it's not anything necessary for me.

Any brand that allows phone calls to be made is fine with me...

You'll be hard-pressed to find even one brand that can do that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom