• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm on Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, a 7-episode OVA composed by Hiroyuki Sawano. It's pretty much like how I'd imagine any average Gundam series--a war ends, peace entails, ongoing diplomatic politics are in the making, and then someone wants to start the war anew. Not too much plot detail at the moment, as it's seemingly working on character-building, but it's nice so far.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I'm watching the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. <3 So far, it's pretty great~ :D

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn was a masterpiece, and with that I'm now moving on to Psycho-Pass 2 and then on to the movie, which only released last month.

Cross

For rent
Gundam Unicorn-6/7

Oh the eyegasms~

Probably gonna move on to Rahxephon or Shakugan no Shana II when I'm done.

octorok74

TETTAC
I just started Ping Pong the Animation. I like it so far. Though I'm sort of bouncing between that and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. depends on what my friend feels like watching.

D

Deleted member 14134

I never really have liked any animes I tried but my friend talked me into watching Steins Gate and reluctantly, I agreed to please his whimsy and watch. It blew away any expectations and pre-conceived notions I had of the show and anime in general. One of the best shows I've ever seen anime or not, and probably the anime for people who don't particularly enjoy anime. In my opinion at least. Even got me to change what I believed to be my perpetual avatar. El psy congroo.

Salem

SICK
I never really have liked any animes I tried but my friend talked me into watching Steins Gate and reluctantly, I agreed to please his whimsy and watch. It blew away any expectations and pre-conceived notions I had of the show and anime in general. One of the best shows I've ever seen anime or not, and probably the anime for people who don't particularly enjoy anime. In my opinion at least. Even got me to change what I believed to be my perpetual avatar. El psy congroo.
Great, I also watched this anime knowing absolutely nothing about it, and it surprised me how good it is.

Salem

SICK
I'm currently watching Parasite the Maxim, I heard it's good, but it's still too early for me to tell.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Last Exile. Had a pretty slow start, but the plot is cool so far. It's about these two kids who run errands in the sky while there's a war going on between two aerial armadas, so it has a World War I feel to it. I hope it doesn't just involve the kids running around on wild adventures, though; I want a consistent plot, and it's shaping towards that with a pretty mysterious antagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom