• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My "anime group" had our monthly marathon last week at my house and we are working through:
- Sword Art Online 2
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Zankyou no Terror
- Noragami
- One Week Friends
- Persona 4 (haven't started yet, will when we get through some of the others).

Also, we will be going as a group to an anime and manga expo in Sydney on the 9th of August :)

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm currently watching Ghost in the Shell. My friend recommended it to me since I like AIs and that type of thing. It's actually really good and I am not an anime guy at all. So yeah, my two cents.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Just finished Fate/Zero (was depressing, but in an epic way). I also watched several other things since my last post, including (but not limited to) Baccano! and Mekakucity Actors.

Currently watching Toradora, which is freaking awesome. Almost finished rewatching The Devil is a Part-Timer, in dub (VERY entertaining comedy by the way, I would suggest it if you haven't seen it yet). Hunter X Hunter (2011), which will sadly be ending soon, at least until Togashi has actually written a significant amount more to the story (maybe in in about ten years, possibly more depending on the number of Dragon Quest titles released till then). Bakemonogatari, I'm loving that authentic SHAFT experience (the head turns and camera pans and whatnot). Additionally, I plan on rewatching Gargantia (dubbed of course, still not sure about Patrick Seitz as Pinion).

I plan on continuing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders when it's been dubbed. I would love to be watching the Kill La Kill dub, but APPARENTLY, they won't be continuing that for awhile!

And I'm not even going to mention the stuff on Toonami.

Last edited:

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
nothing really at the moment. but I just finished Noragami. it was so awesome, I think it might just be my most favorite anime ever. the last fight is epic and the anime itself is funny, cool, sweet, and teaches good lessons in my opinion. I have friends I need to recommend this anime to.

i've also seen Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan (kinda), Madoka Magica, Norogami (lol), Black Butler, Ouran Highschool Hostclub, My Bride's a Mermaid, Rosario + Vampire, Vampire Knight, and Heaven's Lost Property.

キラ

Yo!
I've been watching Sword Art Online II, as I'm sure many people are. I think the story is really cool this season and the game that they're playing is awesome. I wonder who Death Gun really is! I don't really like FPS games too much but I would play the hell out of GGO. Also, just the action is fantastic and the show always ends episodes with cliffhangers, making me want more...

Fun show. I really like it. I like it a bit more than Attack on Titan.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I just started One Week Friends. Really liking it so far as it's exactly the type of anime I have a preference for—heavy on the feels.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I've decided to watch Digimon Adventure. I use to watch the English dub when I was a kid and loved it, so I thought I'd give the original Japanese version (with English subtitles) a shot. Apparently Mamoru Hosoda directed the two films and an episode, so that's even more reason to re-watch it.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Next on the agenda is to finish Trinity Blood which will be followed by either Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shima****a or Ookamikakushi.

At some point I also need to finish Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX but Juudai's catchphrase annoys me every time I hear it and it's really overused.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This season, I'm watching:

Akatsuki no Yona
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin - (Epic af.)
Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle
Nanatsu no Taizai
Psycho-Pass 2
Selector Spread WIXOSS
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - (Everything about this is beautiful.)
Terra Formars - (Really obnoxious censorship but otherwise good.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom