• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Today I finally got around to watching the third Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie, and it was pretty good. I wasn't necessarily expecting the ending, which makes this all the more better. I went into this series thinking it'd be warm and light-hearted, but I was wrong. Dead wrong. If I had to rate the movie, maybe I'd give it an 8/10 or 9/10. It's very good, and anyone who hasn't looked into the PMMM series needs to start ASAP.

I've also started but am currently stalled on two more animes: Baccano! and Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. The former I intend of dropping, or at least I plan to put it on hold, and the latter I'm hoping to continue soon.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Went to the 4th monthly anime marathon we've been doing with friends the other day. We caught up to date with Magi, watched all 10 episodes of Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? and watched a couple of episodes of Fairy Tail.

I started a new show I haven't heard of before. Its called Fantasia Dolls, its... pretty interesting, it reminds me of Zatch Bell in a way lol

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I just finished Kyoukai no Kanata, and it was okay I guess. It's just your average anime, so it didn't surprise me in anyway. They could have done a bit more with it, really. 7/10, try harder.

I'm probs gonna finish up the rest of Haruhi Suzumiya just to get it out of the way. :yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finally finished Infinite Stratos seasons 1 and 2...the laughable horror that it was.

Next up is Arpeggio of Blue Steel, centered around an invasion of a mysterious fleet after a global warming meltdown cuts off most inhabitable areas, and humanity must fight off the fleet, which has dominated all sea-trade. Really good so far.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Right now, I'm watching a bunch of the Spring 2014 anime that have started airing:

Black Bullet
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi - I like it a lot so far.
Fairy Tail (2014) - I absolutely love it.
Gokukoku no Brynhildr - I really like this so far, too.
Hitsugi no Chaika
Isshuukan Friends.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Little Busters!: EX
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Not particularly bad but I'm not too thrilled with it so far.
Nisekoi
One Piece
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
Seikoku no Dragonar - I like it a lot so far.
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Soul Eater Not!
Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni Naku - I'm waiting for the last episode that's coming out in October.

Out of all of these, I'm definitely enjoying Fairy Tail the most. I've been dying for it to return, and it was worth the wait. I really love it.

Also, I'm still waiting for Mekakucity Actors to air. I'm gonna be watching that when it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom