• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Sheik

:the:
So, before, I wasn't a big anime buff... I think the only anime I ever really watched was Pokemon... But I decided to go along with the internet and start watching some... Today, I finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood...
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. THE GREATEST THING EVER. WHAT DO I WATCH NEXT.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Right now, I'm watching...

Galilei Donna
Kyoukai no Kanata
Little Busters!: Refrain
Monogatari Series: Second Season
One Piece
Outbreak Company
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

They're all pretty good, but I'm especially enjoying Kyoukai no Kanata and Outbreak Company.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tsubasa Chronicle, a nice little lighthearted and fantastical series, which takes place in a fictional kingdom but involves "world-hopping" to different worlds with cultures and climates that match Earth's.

Fig

The Altruist
Watching the following:

Log Horizon
Kill la Kill
Pokemon Origins
(for the 5th time!!!!!! X3)
Lucky Star
Sword Art Online
(for the 3rd time!!!!!! X3)
Pokemon The Series: XY

If you love SAO, you'll love Log Horizon. Kill la Kill is so good!!! Love the action!!!!! I'm starting to appreciate the characters of Lucky Star because you can pretty much relate to them!!!!!!! I actually have hope for Pokemon XY!!! A fresh new start and so far pretty good!!!!! I hope they keep it the same!!!!! If only they had Pokemon Origins as a full anime!!!! TT_TT

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm currently watching Galileo Donna, Kyoukai no Kanata and most importantly... Aku no Hana.

I don't know why, but I'm starting to like Aku no Hana. The lack of character design and the slow paced story makes it interesting. Adding up to the ending song of Aku no Hana makes the whole anime a bit creepier.

Sheik

:the:
I watched Pokemon The Origin... and daaaaang it was pretty good. However, one small nitpic is how
Mega Evolution was involved. It simply does not correspond with the whole "based off Red and Green" thing, and it ends up feeling a bit out of place.
Still awesome. Probably the only Pokemon anime I'll watch for a while.

Because Ash annoys me.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I watched Pokemon The Origin... and daaaaang it was pretty good. However, one small nitpic is how
Mega Evolution was involved. It simply does not correspond with the whole "based off Red and Green" thing, and it ends up feeling a bit out of place.
Still awesome. Probably the only Pokemon anime I'll watch for a while.

Because Ash annoys me.

I'm thinking of watching that series too, even though I'm a much bigger fan of the games then of the anime. My favourite at the moment is, just like yours I'm guessing, the Legend of Korra. Gawd, that anime is so awesome :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom