• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
I've got several on the go at the moment, including One Piece, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Kuroshitsuji...and others I have forgotten. I've been so busy lately, so I haven't been able to catch up with them for a while. I'm looking forward to the time when I can finally sit down and enjoy anime again.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm currently watching Sword Art Online through Toonami and Fairy Tail through AnimeFlavor!

I love the two anime series so far! Sometimes I wish I could be Kirito and Natsu in my real life! :3

Konjiki no Gash Bell and Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-BU. I've also been meaning to watch Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation, but I still haven't started it yet.

In the middle of Rurouni Kenshin (Still, this show is long.), Kaze no Stigma, Attack on Titan, and finally, I'm rewatching Sword Art Online through Toonami's dub (Yes I am staying up until 1:00 every night to watch.)

Kirino

Tatakae
I just finished watching Mirai Nikki. It was fantastic, and I really enjoyed it (highly recommend). Now I'm about to start Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom