• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'm watching Bleach over again, and Naruto Shippuden. That's about it at the moment. Unless the Dragon Ball Z Abridged counts. :P

Fig

The Altruist
I am currently watching Pokemon Black and White: Adventures in Unova, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, and also One Piece!!!!! Can't wait for Toonami tonight!!! :pikalove:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I don't usually watch anime these days, but my friend asked me to start watching Shingeki no Kyojin.

So I took his advice and I got to episode 6, and... and... holy crap. ;A; Where's the wave of feels .gif image when you need it?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm currently watching Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! which is the same like OreImo, but the story is darker and weirder. And I like it.

I'm also starting to watch Shingeki no Kyojin. I'm just too speechless for that anime..

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Because my main nig Big Octo told me he was watching it, I am now watching Clannad. English dub. It's pretty great.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I finished Dangan Ronpa and have started playing Super Dangan Ronpa 2.
I'm also following Free!
And I want to start Attack on Titan.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Clannad -After Story- mmm qimme dat! I love this anime so much <3

Just finished it and I swear I almost cried on more than five occasions. Slice of Life anime are the best. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom