• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Pen

The game is on!
About to start a show called "Monster". Heard it's insanely good. Anyone here seen it?

I've seen it! Supposedly it's very loyal to the manga, and it's definitely well made. It's got some amazing characters and the story is unlike anything I've seen elsewhere. It is slow indeed, and sometimes that kinda did annoy me, but I'm glad I sticked with it to the end because as a whole it really is a great anime! ^^

Rewatching Naruto! :P

No way! I started watching Naruto today too! :P

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Most anime I watch is on Toonami, but sometimes I watch stuff online. so; Dragon Ball Z Kai, Dimension W, Naruto Shippuden, Samurai Champloo, and One Piece, are what I watch on Toonami, as for other anime. I'm re watching Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, and Trigun. I just finished Akame ga Kill, and that was pretty good. It gave me a weird idea for Akame. I really want to start watching Fairy Tail again, but I can never find the episode I left off on. Oh, I also want to start watching Eureka 7 again. That was great.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
True. And people complain that Guilty Crown should have stopped at episode 12.

It's still way better than Death Note's second act.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
God Eater...is so awesome so far. Whenever I read that Ufotable adapting the game series into an anime and that Go Shiina was returning as the composer, I thought "Cool, can't wait to see it." It's well worth the wait. Many people may call it an Attack on Titan clone, even though the games predate AoT by a few years, but it has a completely different vibe to it. Unfortunately, you can tell it was rushed out the door by Namco/Bandai and the very best Ufotable could do with the time constraints is lots of cel-shaded animation. Which is fine because it actually makes it look like the games.

Cross

For rent
True. And people complain that Guilty Crown should have stopped at episode 12.

It's still way better than Death Note's second act.
Main problem: Death Note's problem/ending was easily fixable, Guilty Crown however, was unsavable.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Main problem: Death Note's problem/ending was easily fixable, Guilty Crown however, was unsavable.
I think the biggest setback to Guilty Crown having a solid ending is the lack of details near the end. If they were allowed an extra episode or two to flesh out what the heck was going on, then the plot would be salvageable, to say the least. But that's the beauty of rewatching GC: something new almost always comes to light.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I'm watching an anime called Charlotte right now. My friend recommended it, and it's right up my alley. It's not too long, and has a perfect mix of story, comedy, and supernatural themes. And the feels, too. The feels.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm watching an anime called Charlotte right now. My friend recommended it, and it's right up my alley. It's not too long, and has a perfect mix of story, comedy, and supernatural themes. And the feels, too. The feels.

I enjoyed Charlotte a lot. It's by Key, the same people that did Angel Beats! and the show has a couple subtle references to it in there, which was interesting.

This season, I'm watching:

Concrete Revolutio: Superhuman Phantasmagoria - The Last Song
- great start to the second season, looking just as good if not better than the first season
Flying Witch
- cute and light-hearted and hilarious, not serious or plot-heavy but it's entertaining
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
- jojo needs no explanation its awesome so far
Joker Game
- interesting so far, reminds me of baccano! a bit with the atmosphere
Kiznaiver
- stunning animation reminiscent of kill la kill and gurren lagann, as expected by studio trigger. probably the best animation this season. looking to be one of my favorites this season.
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
- by the same director as attack on titan and full of aot references but looking pretty solid so far
Mayoiga
- looking to be a great mystery this season, and one of my favorites of the season so far
Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World -
- nice animation and very intriguing so far
The Adventure of Sinbad (TV)
- hasn't started airing yet but i'm hoping it'll start from the beginning instead of picking up where the OVAs left off, and make it closer to the manga's story
Terra Formars Revenge
- the first episode was poorly animated and rough, but episode 2 was much better so it shouldn't be too bad, but it's looking worse than the first season.

D

Deleted member 81859

I just got caught up in JJBA.

Diamond is Unbreakable is something else.

The Joestar family line is REALLY something else

Cross

For rent
So Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans is getting a second season and a side story manga.

Yet Sunrise still refuses to animate Hathaway's Flash and Crossbone.

Fek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom