• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which 10 Video Game Characters Would You Transform Into?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Can't pick from a wide variety of games, but the ones I've played do have plenty of characters to choose from. I do have an issue where I didn't choose some characters due to the fact that I'd inherit their tragic back story as well...and then promptly choose others who also had a tragic back story. Not sure where the dividing line was. Anyway, in no particular order:

Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia) - She has awesome ninja-like powers, and while I don't want to get too spoiler-y, I love the resolution to one of her side quests, which gives us a glimpse at what her future holds.

Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia) - Despite her trials, I picked her because of her strength. She'd have good reason to grow angry at the world but she stays true to herself even as life takes unexpected turns.

Link (any Zelda) - In part because of the items he uses. In part because of the adventure. In part because he gets to live in Hyrule. In part because of his strength of character. And in part because then I would be great at using a sword, which would be awesome.

Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia) - Similar reasons to Colette, though the fact that he is a swordsman is not a bonus factor here - because he actually is a dual-wielder, and I can't suspend my disbelief enough to picture myself not accidentally chopping off my own head with one. :right:

Midna (Twilight Princess) - For her willingness to broaden her perception as she traveled through the world of light, and for her fierce protection of everyone she cared for.

Nabooru (Ocarina of Time) - Also because of her strength and confidence. Also (mini spoilers)
as second in command of the Gerudo, it would have been easy for her to have gone along with a plan that would have given her even more power, but she didn't.

Waka (Okami) - he's a unique enough character that I'd want to be him just to see what his life is like. Oddly enough, out of all the characters listed, he's probably got the darkest back story of all.

Sakuya (Okami) - she strikes me as essentially the embodiment of spring, and I feel that under normal circumstances the land she lives in is even more beautiful than most people in the game's world. Though I'd put on some pants. XD

Otohime (Okami) - reasons would be too spoilerific, but she's a queen with fabulous powers. And her kingdom is equally fabulous. That's enough.

Resident of Animal Crossing - had to go along with Meego's opinion there. I'd live in a world where I'd constantly be planting trees and rearranging furniture. Have to have something fun to balance out the tragedy in some of my other choices, heh.

Last edited:
  • Medli (Why wouldn't you want to turn into a sage who is a Rito AND plays a lyre/harp like you've never seen before?)
  • Zelda
  • Link/Toon Link
  • Kirby
  • Unova Pokemon Trainer
  • Any of the OoT Sages (actually not Raruu or Darunia)
  • Any spirit from PH
  • Navi
  • Skyla (6th Black/White Gym Leader)
  • Elesa (4th Black/White Gym Leader)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Fox McCloud
Amaterasu or Chibiterisu
Mikau
Falco Lambardi
Link
Pit