• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Where's the Best Place to Get Arrows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there are any shops in this game that sells them so what's the best way to get arrows or the best place to get them to stock up?

Have you upgraded your arrows to its maximum capacity? That's a good way to get free arrows, because every time you complete a "tier" of upgrade, it automatically fills up your arrows to the max.

To upgrade your arrow capacity, go to the Pond of Happiness, which is in the middle of Lake Hylia. You will need the Zora Flippers to get there because you need to swim to the island. For every 100 Rupees you throw into the pond, a fairy will appear and upgrade either your arrows or bombs.

Yes I did upgrade my arrows to the max 70.

What I want to know is the best place to get them so if I'm running low or whatever I'd like to know where to go to stock up.

This is the fastest way I've found to get arrows in the game:

There's a shed in the Southwestern corner of Kakariko Village in the Light World that is closed off. You can bomb it to get inside. There are a bunch of pots in there, and one of them has 5 arrows. You can keep re-entering and get 5 at a time. This is also a good way to stock up on bombs.

This is the house:

light_world-1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom