• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Would You Live

Skyloft would be awesome because you're in the sky, which I think is absolutely amazing. You can ride on a bird & fly across the ocean of cloud, it would always be a sunny day, & your the closest race to the goddesses! 2nd place for me would be Kokiri Forest. Asuming if one was born a kokiri, you would live forever, always be a kid, dress up in green (my favorite color) clothing, & you'll have your very own forest fairy!!! Of course, the only catch is that if a kokiri leaves the forest, they turn into a regular Hylian...which kinda sucks since you can't travel or at the least take a vacation to Lake Hylia

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganons tower from OOT. I want to play his organ although I'm pretty sure it must have been custom made for him and I would not be able to play it, just look at the size of his fingers!

Sausage fingers.jpg

G

Goku

Skyloft, it's a really peaceful place and you get to ride on a bird what else can you want?

But of course i may want to live in Kakariko Village in ALTTP I look's like a nice place to live :) But the village i'd least like to live in would be village of the outcasts.

Goku.

I'd want to live in the Castle Town from Ocarina of Time (the way it was when Link was a child, not an adult!). It's just such a lively place with all those people and stores, and the music really makes me happy. But I'd probably want to live in one the the alleys, since I do like silence at times.

The back alley in OoT's Castle Town, perhaps. I don't know why, but that place as always seemed homey to me. East Clock Town would be good too, perhaps if I could somehow have the Mayor's property. OoS's Horon Village, TP's Kakariko Village, and TWW's Windfall Island are also great candidates.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I want to live in the Minish Woods, because i wqouldn't have neighbors for 10 years. i could remodel the place to a mini metropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom