• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Where should I go to preorder the game/JoyCons?

Skyward Sword HD

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
This isn't really a question worthy of a thread imo, but I wanna have it up in case someone else comes looking. I'm assuming that if you have a Switch it's blindingly obvious. The JoyCons are my big question because I can probably just pick up the game at Wal-Mart when it comes out, but I don't have the same good feelings about the JoyCons fsr.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
It's always hard to tell whether nintendo stuff will sell out or be surplus
But if you have a 24 hour walmart you can show up at midnight and buy the product immediately, it's what I did for majoras mask 3d when that came out because my walmart only had 4 copies for some reason
Worst case scenario walmart is sold out of both and you can download it from the eshop then wait for nintendo to send out a second wave for the joycons

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Every online retailer I could think of was sold out within a few short hours of the joycons being listed. Nintendo has this thing where they make neat stuff and fsr don't even come close to matching the demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom