• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Where It is in the Timeline

i think it will be a direct sequel to link's awakening since it is be a new link in ALTTP hyrule so the original link made it home and that this is maybe his descendant.:tardis::triforce:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It's pretty obvious where it takes place now to be honest.

It's a sequel to A Link to the Past; however, it is not a direct one - quoted to in fact take place "centuries" after the original events. So considering the Oracles and Link's Awakening are roughly direct sequels, that would mean A Link Between Worlds takes place after that set of games.

So like you said, this takes place some time after Link's Awakening, but I don't think it will link in with that game or show some form of continuity, as it's been heavily branded as an A Link to the Past sequel.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I'm guessing it'll be in between LA and tLoZ, seeing how it goes aLttP-OoX-LA-tLoZ. It would make most sense to go in between the two, if it is "centuries after", as Venti mentioned Iwata saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom