• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Where is the Midnight Merchant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard about the Midnight Merchant, a special Sheikah Stone in Skyward Sword that appears in Skyloft around the Waterfall Cave at night if you play the harp, and sell you treasures or something. But I basically ran all around playing the harp and couldn't locate him. Does anyone know where I need to play the harp to make him appear?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I hadn't heard about it before, but you got me interested enough to check it out in your mention of it.

IGN's got a video about it which I'll drop below. The moonlight merchant can be found in Skyloft's Waterfall Cave, a bit ways in where there should be a few butterflies floating around. You play the Goddess Harp, and it should appear.

To see where, try looking here:
[video=youtube;OPizZcxqoM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPizZcxqoM0[/video]

And just in case, a second video as well:
[video=youtube;gwF4Ix7iDog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwF4Ix7iDog[/video]

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Moonlight Merchant will not appear until you complete...
Skyloft's Silent Realm.
After doing this, go to the Waterfall Cave at night, find the butterflies and play your harp.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Go to the Skyloft Waterfall Cave. Walk into it a little bit, and you'll see some Blessed Butterflies. You know what to do after that. This guy can sell you almost anything, but it's around a few hundred rupees just to get one treasure (depending on the treasure).

Moonlight Merchant will not appear until you complete...
Skyloft's Silent Realm.
After doing this, go to the Waterfall Cave at night, find the butterflies and play your harp.
Aha! That explains why he didn't show up! I had tried to play the harp at the spot in the video, but I didn't do it after this part. Thanks everyone! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom