• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where does this rank among the other Zelda games?

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
It's not a bad game, but it's certainly not in my top 10 either. To best summarize it, I think TFH is the best of the worst Zelda games.

I don't think TFH even touches LOZ, ALTTP, LA, OOT, OOA, OOS, MM, TWW, TMC, TP, SS, and ALBW.

At the bottom: Four Swords was a sandwich short of a picnic. Adventure of Link and Spirit Tracks were more infuriating than fun. Four Sword Adventures was a fun game but multiplayer is practically infeasible. Phantom Hourglass is up for debate ; I found it a really fun game but also one hampered with problems such as mandatory touch controls and repeated dungeons.

TFH has fun gameplay and minimal flaws, but whereas the great games in the series are epic adventures, I feel like it's more of a little diversion.

The day Nintendo shuts off online multiplayer for this entry, it will likely be at the bottom on my list next to Four Swords.

I think it's pretty hard to compare it to the other main series games because it's so different. The only thing you could likely compare it to would be the Four Swords games, though I haven't played those so I can't comment on that.

Other games obviously do many things better than Triforce Heroes does, like story or arguably dungeons, but when the focus is so different for these games, you can hardly complain about that.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I love the game but obviously there are way better zelda games but that doesnt impact how i feel about the game individually

Tobi

Some dork
What is OOA and OOS doing up there on the list? They weren't that good. I enjoy TFH a lot more than those games.

Like people said before, it's not really comparable to the other Zelda games since it's different. It would sort of be comparible to 4S and possibly 4SA in the sense of it not being an adventure, but rather a game with levels you can select. You don't get items, you pick them up in said place and have to make-do with what you got.

I suppose you could say you don't like having levels and would much rather explore a big world in which you can go into dungeons whenever you want, and I agree that the original concept of Zelda is better than TFH, but it's nice to have this for a change. It's not like it's bad imo.

TFH ranks in my bottom 5 Zeldas with OOS, OOA, FSA and FS.

The game is quality enough and looks great, but as both a single player and multiplayer experience i think its horribly lacking.

It just doesn't offer what k want from Zelda and shouldn't be flying the Zelda colours much like the FS and FSA. Zelda just isn't fun as a multiplayer game.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Better than LoZ, AoL, aLttP, LA, OoX, MC, and slightly better than ALBW and PH. Not too bad for a modern game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom