• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Ninja

Well well well
As the title says, based of of what your current goals and ambitions are, where do you see yourself in 5 short years?

For me, I'm currently growing tired of my role, overseeing multiple restaurants and all that goes with it, I would rater deal with one group of establishments in one building, than 9 restaurants over three different states. I'm learning all I can right now, and plan to at least become a Director of Operations, or Vice President of a divison, that'd be cool.

Additionally, since we are finishing up our emergency fund, I'd like to have both of us debt free except for the house by January 2019. With us both earning $130k+, we are in the position to really set ourselves up for the future, and once we get Jessie's car paid off, I'd like to start throwing extra money to get our house paid off.

What about you guys?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I intend to be a retired lottery winner in 5 years. I keep playing but I have not been successful so far but it has got to happen one of these days.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have no idea where I'll be in 5 years.

I'll be 26 years old, have graduated University and be probably working (probably full time) for some IT company in some kind of consulting or project management position ideally. If I am not in a high position by that point I'll be working toward it at least. Hopefully I'll have a partner and be living with them rather than being at home. However, I wouldn't want to have any kids in 5 years from now.

Misty

Ronin
Let's see, I'll be 29.

Hopefully, I'll have moved on to a director of development job for a nonprofit mission I believe in. Hopefully something involving children, persons with disability, or inner city vulnerable youth populations. Maybe even just moving up in the current nonprofit I work for to be nearing becoming an executive director. Probably that means moving out from my parent's house.

I think probably I'll have gone back to school and attained a master's degree in something by then. I'm thinking social work or possibly business if nothing else.

I would hope by then I'll be in a close, committed relationship headed for marriage and children, but who knows on that front.

I hope I will have traveled some and be planning to travel more.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I'll be 19, hopefully in College, using my Fencing scholarship to go to a nicer college where I can get a Masters Degree.

Damn, nothing really happens when your 19 besides college.

Oh yeah, I'll have published my first book (Most likely a collection of Short Stories)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom