• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Where Did the Kokiri Go in the Defeated and the Child Timeline?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I agree, it is generally accepted that they evolve or adapt to their new circumstances in the other timelines. It's also suggested they're those plant people hedgehog type things in Skyward Sword (omg I am so sorry I forget what they're called, but they also begin with K) that you have to save in Faron Woods.

I am so ashamed of myself now for forgetting!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I agree, it is generally accepted that they evolve or adapt to their new circumstances in the other timelines. It's also suggested they're those plant people hedgehog type things in Skyward Sword (omg I am so sorry I forget what they're called, but they also begin with K) that you have to save in Faron Woods.

I am so ashamed of myself now for forgetting!

Kikwi, or :kikwi:

It has been assumed that they evolved into the Kokiri, but again, no empirical evidence.

the kokiri couldn't have left the forest, thats for sure. read the sign by the hollow log on your way out of kokiri village. Seven years in the future the only kokiri we see alive is mido btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom