• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Listen to a Song, Do You Get the Desire to Start Singing Along to It?

I sing along all the time if I know the lyrics, especially along with my favorite bands/songs, particularly "In the End" by Linkin' Park. I don't know why, but even if I'm not listening to that song, I still sing the lyrics randomly, especially when something happens and someone says "it doesn't really matter," or something along those line. lol

But most of the time, I sing it while I'm in the car alone, or when I'm in the shower I usually blast my favorite songs and sing them from there haha.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I sing along a lot, but only when I'm alone. I'd be too embarrassed if I did it in front of other people. For me, it's just a lot of fun to do. I can't really describe it another way. Though, most of the music I listen to is Japanese, so I have to look up the lyrics in romaji if I wanna sing along properly. Even if I don't understand most of the words, it's still fun to sing along to it. I actually find it more fun to sing along to songs in other languages than singing along to English lyrics.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I never want to sing the song until after it's over. The song ends and then I'm like, "LIVE AND LARN, HAGNING FROM THE ROPE OF TOMORROW" sorry a bit dark...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Yes, I do. I always have a desire to sing but I do it silently. I'll always sing when no one is around because I don't like people listening to how I sing. Nonetheless, it's still fun to do.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
That depends if it's a song I really like. Sometimes when I hear songs that have parodies to them I sing the parody lyrics.

Constantly and without fail as long as it's the kind of music I get into and it's got good lyrics. Even if it's not something you can sing, then I'm often driven to hum it or whistle. I get way into music.

Main issue being I'm not exactly a good singer. I guess I'm probably not bad but I don't really have any confidence in my singing ability so it's rare for me to sing around other people. More often I'll just hum or mouth the lyrics... which probably looks sillier anyway. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom