• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Listen to a Song, Do You Get the Desire to Start Singing Along to It?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't sing along to songs I like, but I start humming and dancing around. I move in beat with many songs - I suppose I'm a rhythmic person - and it's quite fun. Does that count?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah of course I do, I like singing, I'm not sure if I'm any good or not, but I just do it because it's like a natural reaction. I hear a song I like and I singalong, just basic expression really.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I'm getting the desire to sing along to this song right now. [video=youtube;QlJ2ICRxpEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJ2ICRxpEQ[/video]

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, I sing along most of the time, or whistle it. :P But mostly I sing along because I have a good voice, not that I am bragging or anything. ^^

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I probably annoy the hell out of the people I walk by, but when I listen to my ipod while I'm out, I tend to sing along, and unless it's an overcrowded place, I tend to sing loudly as well, lol. I get some looks, but honestly I can't get myself to care. Sometimes I'll catch smiles from elderly ladies when I walk past them, lol.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Always. Every time. If I don't know the words, I listen until I know them. Even if the song is Japanese and it makes me sound like a damn Weeaboo.

[video=youtube;qIoDWTF0qSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDWTF0qSo[/video]

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Depends who I am with. :P While listening to music in class, I tend to tap my pencil on my desk to the beat of the music, though I don't get the urge to sing. When I'm with my friends, we all sometimes hum, sing or ridiculously lip sync the lyrics. In general though, I'm not much of a singer.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I'm at home at the computer, or in the car, or something else like that, then I do.

In public, I do not (except occasionally while walking home :P)

At school, never

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
All the da freaking time. If a song that I know comes on the radio or something I start singing unless I make a concentrated effort to not. I LOVE TO SING (songs that I like anyway) and so whenever I get a chance I'm singing songs. I always sing along to songs I know. I do it everywhere. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom