• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda When Was the Last Time You *seriously* Played a Zelda Game?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
When I first joined the site, in July I was playing through Majoras Mask....I had played this game before when I was around 8 but I have never actually owned this game so I decided to purchase it off the Virtual Console.

Overall I found the game to be amazing and after a couple of problems with savings I really took to the game and it actually became my 2nd favourite Zelda game of all time. I have recently started to play through Ocarina of Time again but this playthrough is very casual so I would consider the last time I seriously played through a Zelda game was Majoras Mask which was over 6 months ago :/

Last edited:
I am atm the moment playing though Zelda 2 on my 3ds and love it. I alwas Play my Zelda games the first time serious to get everything, then after that i will play mor for the story and stuff. But with 3 kids and only an hour to play each day ya every play time is serious.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't play anything "seriously" in that respect. If I 100% a game it's because I find the game fun enough to want to fully complete it. I have no problem playing though a game for a while and then leave to play another game. I don't *have* to finish before I can start something new. Gaming has never been about that for me... The only Zelda game I have completed (not 100%, but completed as in playing through the game and beating the final boss) is OoT. With everything else I've played for a while, then stopped to play something else and then gone back to the game afterwards to play again. Sometimes I continue from where I left off, other times I start from the beginning again. Doesn't really matter to me. I play for fun, not to reach a specific goal.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well, I am in the midst of LoZ and PH, but I've taken such a huge break that I'm not sure they count. I guess the last time would be when I first got my mits on SS. (About a year ago). I was determined to get through that game because at the time, everyone around me was talking about it and I didn't want it spoiled.

The last Zelda game I played seriously was Majora's Mask last week. I never finished MM because my collectors edition broke, and I finally got a new one.
(I'm already in Ikana) Now you mention it; I'm also a bit bored by OOT, I love the game but I just played through it too much. I borrowed OOT3D from a friend eight months ago and I just can't get myself to play the Master Quest any further. (Hah, and I'm sure that he wants it back)
But I'm not playing that often anyway, the last Zelda game that I seriously finished was Minish Cap last summer.
I promised myself to only play in vacations, because other things (like school) consume a lot of time, but I just fool around a bit half of the time when I do play.
So that doesn't count ;)

Last edited:

Deeds

no text
I've seen that a lot of the older users on this forum say that they've lost interest in the series, I certainly haven't. From when I started playing LoZ (OoT), to now (SS), I've taken every single game seriously. This series, to me, is too good to not take seriously.

I don't play for 100% on Zelda games, I normally go for main story and "major sidequests" (IE getting Ice Arrows in OoT or something beneficial like that). But I won't collect every little thing for each game.

However, I have 100% OoT on my gold collectors edition cartridge, and the GBA version of ALttP. I'm 99.99% done with TP for Wii, I had the last poe to get at the bottom of that one cave (forget the name, with the different enemies on each floor). Got to the floor before the last poe and died and my reaction was pretty much "nope." and stopped playing.

It's been a while, but it's normal for me, I just get other gaming intrests. (Ironically though I don't do much.)
Eventually I get the urge to play more, just like Pokemon etc..

T

ThePizzaMan

I just beat Oot like 5 minuets ago... for the 11 time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom