• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When was the last time you played on a Nintendo 64

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I plugged mine in earlier this month to play through a bit of Donkey Kong 64 with a mate. It's really good but after we played through a bit we decided to have a go on my SNES with Donkey Kong Country 2 instead and have been playing through that when we can. We're about 40% of the way through and it's already quite difficult.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Just played some Mario 64 earlier. I was playing through and 100%'ing a couple games the past week or so. The N64 and my 3DS are probably my most played consoles.

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I used to think N64's gathered dust now. Glad to see people still play the greatest console of all time.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Like back when I was 12 or 13...
So a good 16 years ago for me.

Now I feel ancient.... :(
Also the Nintendo 64 I think died last I tried playing it?
Not too sure what happened at that point in time.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
I have faint recollections of playing Super Mario 64 on the N64 when I was two or three, but I have played many of the more famous N64 titles on an emulator.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Probably about a year ago. It sits on my shelf now but I pulled it down to play some Banjo-Kazooie and Goldeneye 007 last winter. I wouldn't have an N64 if it weren't for mostly those two games since they're not available on the virtual console(s). I just think the virtual console versions of most N64 games are fine when compared to the original and even superior in most cases when you consider the controller.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
My N64 finally kicked the bucket a few years ago, the last game I played on it was HM64 because it will never be ported to virtual console or remade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom