• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wheel of Time

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Any Wheel of Time fans here? It's possible that the age group represented here on ZD is a tad young to know much about the series, which is unfortunate.

WOT is in close running with Lord of the Rings as far as my favorite fantasy series goes. I have really been diving into the fan community since Towers of Midnight came out in November.

Let's use this thread to discuss theories while we wait for the final book's release next spring. Who are your favorite characters?

I started reading the first book to this series a while ago, and it really is fantastic. My life has been completely dominated with nursing school so I haven't read any in months, but I'd definitely rank it up there (from what I've read thus far) with LOTR. Maybe not quite as high, but definitely up there! :)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
It definitely gets better as you keep reading. The story is fantastic all the way through, but it becomes apparent that Robert Jordan was foreshadowing tons and tons of stuff in the first book that has come about as time has gone on, and some that still has not been resolved, but has been hinted at. I am rereading the series for the third time now, and I am just amazed at how intricate the world is, and just how epic the story truly is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom