• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword What's Your Opinion on Motion Controls?

Do you like motion controls?

• Yes, They were OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hated them.

• I totally loved them.

• Total voters
The motion controls were good. It was just kind of annoying when the sensor bar moved and you have to preposition or when you had to get the thing back to the center so it would work in the game correctly.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As far as the blade goes, I'm not exactly sure if I wanna play with buttons again...although I definitely welcome buttons!
Motion controls have been great for most things, except for...movement. Flight and swimming just felt so dumb and broken because motion controls were needlessly tacked on.

Ok so it took me a while to get it right but by the time I hit Girahim in the first temple I had it down. I found it extremely convenient to calibrate and reposition it... and it made shooting soo much easier

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I find that the motion controls made the game more engaging and fun. As long as the remote is calibrated correctly and you get a little bit of practice you'll have a good time playing the game. After playing Skyward Sword I realized how boring pressing buttons is, although that doesn't make old games any worse to me.

L

Ldude

I enjoyed the motion controls. I hope they improve them in future titles.

I was very disappointed with the swordplay, I thought you had to properly swing your arm in order to swing your sword, but you can just simply flick the wii remote with your wrist which I was hoping wouldn't work. Having said I did enjoy the motion controls and I'm looking forward to how they are implemented in Zelda Wii-U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom