• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What's Your Least Favourite Character of Your Favourite Zelda Game?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I absolutely hate Faron the dragon in Skyward Sword. She is such a stuck-up, arrogant wench who demands all sorts of accolades and respect when she does not deserve it. She interferes with the quest due to her whims, forcing you to perform menial, time-consuming tasks just to get something out of her. She constantly talks down to Link and always doubts his abilities, even though he shows her numerous times how much worth he is and how vital he is to the overarching plan. What a *****.

That feeling when she's acting so high and mighty after being beaten by a 1st dungeon boss you owned--her parella brown noser is just as bad.

Solsetur

*shot*
My least favorite character out of my favorite Zelda game? Well, my favorite is WW so.. I'd have to say that prince guy, on Dragonroost Island. He seems somewhat snobby to me, as well as crybaby. He seems a bit better at the end, but being that that we don't interact with him much at all after getting Din's Pearl, I'd have to say he's a pretty stupid character.

I hate the kid haha

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
For me, it's hard to choose. I love all the games and all the characters. But my most hated character in my favorite game is Tinkle...I mean Tingle.

My favorite game is A Link to the Past. My least-favorite character? Ever since I started my first file when I was 7-8 years old, and got to Kakariko Village, I really disliked that one old lady person who stands outside her house before you defeat Agahnim and sweeps her lawn for no reason. What bothers me is that she has a bunch of cuccos in her house. Like, who puts random chickens in his or her home and then hides one under a pot? That is really, really bothersome and--well, yeah--it bothers me. Not to mention her face looks like Mrs. Piggy from The Muppets.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Hard to say, my favorite Zelda game is a tie, and in one of them the question is hard to answer.

Majoras Mask - I dislike sharp because he is a jerk, though his part in the game isn't bad, I dislike him for being a ****** for no reason.

Wind Waker - I hate Ganon as most would, he is the bad guy and he is after the very pretty Zelda that I've spent the last 13ish years of my life serving in various timelines and dimensions.

Though for Wind Waker though Ganon is a ******, in that game his fighting style was very fair rather than lying up high were he can't be reached like a coward, in wind waker your the one being unfair with 2 vs 1. So As much as I dislike Ganon for being evil, I think Tingle may be a worse character, making me pay him all that money so I can save the world, now that's truly evil.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My least favourite character in Skyward Sword, huh? Well, I think it would have to be Rupin. I don't even know how to describe this guy besides 'red-cheeked, in your face, over excited clown.' I know he's not actually a clown, but he acts weirder than Dodoh, who actually is a clown...

Just look at him... Personal Space bubble dude. Respect it, please!

Skyward_Sword_Store_Owner.jpg

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Majoras Mask - I dislike sharp because he is a jerk, though his part in the game isn't bad, I dislike him for being a ****** for no reason.

What are you talking about? He was put under a spell, or something. He wasn't his normal self.

Ilia. I cannot fathom why people think she and Link had a romance...I think her real love interest was Epona.

All joking and personal feelings aside, it's a very clear thing that Ilia was the sort of love interest in Twilight Princess. She's essentially the girl next door and she has plenty of sympathetic moments. And then there's this scene.

[video=youtube;hPRdyWdNGlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPRdyWdNGlM[/video]
The situation really speaks for itself. People think they had a romance because... they had a romance. It's a factual part of the game.

Last edited:

DarkestLink

All joking and personal feelings aside, it's a very clear thing that Ilia was the sort of love interest in Twilight Princess. She's essentially the girl next door and she has plenty of sympathetic moments. And then there's this scene.

[video=youtube;hPRdyWdNGlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPRdyWdNGlM[/video]
The situation really speaks for itself. People think they had a romance because... they had a romance. It's a factual part of the game.

Ehhh I saw more of a romance with Midna. Even THIS scene (which is optional, I think). Where did it come from? Something based off of Epona...who is...also...creepily...in the background during that fantasy or whatever. 0.0;

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Ehhh I saw more of a romance with Midna. Even THIS scene (which is optional, I think). Where did it come from? Something based off of Epona...who is...also...creepily...in the background during that fantasy or whatever. 0.0;

It's not optional. It's part of the quest to get to the City in the Sky. I also think it's pretty clear that Midna grew to have feelings for Link but that he was oblivious to it. Besides, Ilia is shown waiting for Link at the edge of Ordon in the credits.

DarkestLink

It's not optional. It's part of the quest to get to the City in the Sky. I also think it's pretty clear that Midna grew to have feelings for Link but that he was oblivious to it. Besides, Ilia is shown waiting for Link at the edge of Ordon in the credits.

Well where is it needed? You do need to give the statue to her and to see the old lady, but once you show her the dominion rod and get the book, I don't think it's ever necessary to see Ilia. Also, I don't think Ilia was waiting for him...I think she was just watching him leave...because he was going in the opposite direction of the village.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Well where is it needed? You do need to give the statue to her and to see the old lady, but once you show her the dominion rod and get the book, I don't think it's ever necessary to see Ilia.

...For a guy who likes Twilight Princess so much, you sure don't seem to show it. Her memory is the key to getting to the City in the Sky. I don't even know why we're having this conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom