• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite (Non-Zelda) Game of All Time?

Sheik

:the:
corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My favorite game of all time is probably Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Yours?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Majora's Ma...

God damn it.

Fallout 3 but I'd probably like New Vegas more If I beat it and played the DLCs.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
TES V: Skyrim, without a doubt.

My favorite non-Zelda handheld would be Kid Icarus: Uprising. I guess I like newer games, haha. At least new in comparison to many of the Zelda titles.

Garo

Boy Wonder
61uyL-wCKmL._SL500_.jpg

By a significant margin.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
The Mass Effect trilogy. It's hands down the greatest piece of video gaming I've ever experienced.

If I have to narrow it down to just one in that trilogy, it's probably Mass Effect 3. Although choosing which is better between ME 2 and ME 3 is like choosing your favorite part of an orgasm.

I have very deep emotion ties to Final Fantasy X that skyrocket it to first for me. It also doesn't hurt that I adore strategic turn-based combat, and the level of customization that the open sphere grind brings with it.

I was scared that I would replay the HD version and realize that I didn't like it as much, but quite the opposite happened; it solidified itself as the game that will probably be my favorite forever.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm... You know, that is actually a very good question! And, sadly, I don't think I really have an answer to it.

I don't actually know what my favourite video game is. There are a few that are definitely up there, but I don't think I can really pick a number one. Some of these games include:

I'm thinking it would probably be something that I've played a lot of, possibly from the Super Mario series... I don't really know tbh. But for the purpose of picking one, I'm gonna go with Super Mario Galaxy.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. If that doesn't count for its Zelda contents, then I'd be pretty hard pressed to say anything other than Kid Icarus: Uprising. The game is bloody brilliant; I have no problems with it, including the often panned controls. The intensity system baffled me at first, but every day since I question how I was ever at that state of mind. Amazing music, awesome dialogue, great presentation, everything works outstandingly. There's so much to do, it's all so fun and has just the right sense of difficulty. The only gripe I have isn't directed at the game, it's all the players online who are just too good to beat. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom