• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite NON FINAL Boss in Zelda?

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
Mine is Bongo-Bongo.
I love that, creepy...eye-head....no wrist having....egads is he ugly!
But still, he's awesome. SO awesome, I made a sig about it and the shadow temple.
What/who is you favorite boss/dungeon master in Zelda? (Zant counts, as does Ghirahim)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Zant and [Final] Ghirahim immediately come to mind, definitely. And not just because you already mentioned 'em.
tongue.gif
Neither of them are particularly difficult to defeat, but both of those battles are so frenetic that they just stand out to me.

Twinrova, Bongo Bongo, Zant, Levias and Dongorongo. My most favourite of them all is Levias.

Twilit Arachnid Armogohma. A very cool and GIANT boss, but unfortunately way too easy. Why does it have just that few attacks? It would have been much more demanding, if it had fallen down on you or something like that.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I would have to say that Twinrova(OoT), Bongo-Bongo(OoT), Goht(MM), Gohdan (WW), Molgera (WW), Mazaal (MC), Argorok (TP)... Are my favorite bosses. They have that either from a degree of epicness during the fight or the fact that I had fun beating them. There are others but I didn't feel like naming half the bosses in the Zelda universe ;)
I think I have a thing for floating head separate hand type bosses though :sweat:

King dondongo because before yesterday it was the final boss of any% speed runs. After that I love Igos du Ikana and twinrova because of their funny cut scenes. (Pull out captins maski in king fight)

I love Bongo Bongo. So much fun. Definitely a good way to close out what it arguably one of the more frustrating dungeons in OoT.

I also look forward to fighting Goht from Majora's Mask. Non-conventional boss fights are the best. :)

There are two bosses that really stand out for me.

One is Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time's Shadow Temple. There are so many ways you can defeat this and combinations of weapons to use that this break from conventional style was very appreciated.

Another is Cragma from Spirit Track's Fire Temple. Very satisfying use of the bow and arrow while riding around on a mine cart. XD

Last but certainly not least is Koloktos from Skyward Sword's Ancient Cistern. A very unique boss particularly at the end when the Cursed Bokoblins emerge. Love the religious references in him too.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Last but certainly not least is Koloktos from Skyward Sword's Ancient Cistern. A very unique boss particularly at the end when the Cursed Bokoblins emerge. Love the religious references in him too.

I loved that boss too. Mainly because I really liked the uber-death-sword-of-pain-and-destruction-with-a-touch-of-chaos that he drops. I wish you got to keep that sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom