• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords What's your favorite multiplayer Zelda and why?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I have never played Four Swords Adventures, but it looks like the best one to me.

So out of the ones I've played, I'll go with Tri Force Heroes.

I like all of the outfits, and there is more meat to the game compared to the original Four Swords.

The Den of Trials is also a nice continuation of making it through as many floors as possible like the Savage Labyrinth and Cave of Ordeals.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Four Swords is short, sweet, and to the point. It doesn’t overstay it’s welcome and it doesn’t pretend to be anything more than what is: a multiplayer side game that isn’t supposed to replace the real thing. Anniversary Edition is the best version since you’re not forced to play multiplayer.

Adventures remains the only canon Zelda that I’ve never finished on account of it never wanting to work in my GameCube (it works perfectly fine in other peoples GameCubes though). From what I played, it’s fine. It just doesn’t keep my attention at all.

Triforce heroes’ mere existence is pathetic. It screams “Nintendo needed to fill out their release schedule,” which prior to that was unheard of for the series. It’s not the worst game in the world, but it’s not good either.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
four swords on the count of it being the only one I played w/ a friend all the way through, I did play FSA w/ two friends once, it was fine but I just look back at that four swords playthrough more fondly

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
Tingle Baloon Adventure hands down! :D
Joking.

Four Swords, but to be fair its the only multiplayer Zelda game I owned and played.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Adventures remains the only canon Zelda that I’ve never finished on account of it never wanting to work in my GameCube (it works perfectly fine in other peoples GameCubes though). From what I played, it’s fine. It just doesn’t keep my attention at all.
Do you have a Wii it might work on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom