• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Movie?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The Dark Knight for me. Though, there are so many other movies to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When it comes to trilogies I would say LOTR but when it comes to single movies my choice will be much more tough. There are so many movies I really love. I just can't single out one in particular

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I'm not particularly interested in reading about a Who is more Batman? argument anywhere, much less in a thread about favorite movies. I made the first exchange go away. Please don't leave another one for us to clean up.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Since my post that had a real answer in it (just one comment on the discussion, seriously :dry: ) was deleted:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. British humour at its finest.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
For me, this is a tough question. I love a lot of movies so I'll give my favorites in categories.

My favorite anime movie is Sailor Moon S Hearts in Ice. I remember getting this movie on VHS for one of my birthdays when I was really little. I loved this movie and watched it frequently. I also think this movie has a deeper story line than the other two Sailor Moon movies. In this movie, it not only features Sailor Moon and the scouts saving the Earth, it also features a separate story with Luna (who is a cat) as she falls in love with a human who gets very ill and is dying. Luna does everything she can to save this human and in the end, she turns into a human herself by the wish of Sailor Moon through the Silver Crystal as they destroy the evil woman that was sucking the life energy of the man Luna was in love with. In the end, Luna gets over the guy to be with her soul mate Artemis (who is also a cat) and everyone is happy.

My favorite Scooby-Doo movie is Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase. Again, this movie was one of my favorites as a child. In this movie, Scooby and the gang get transported into a video game and have to defeat the Phantom Virus. This movie always fascinated me as I wanted to travel into cyber space just to see what it was like. This movie really satisfied my curiosity as a kid.

My favorite comedy movie is The Cat in the Hat. My mom and I bought this movie when it came out and took it home to watch it. We were both crying from laughing so hard at the movie. This movie is definitely good for just having a good time or having a good laugh. Of course, it also features Mike Myers so naturally it is going to be hilarious.

My favorite action-adventure movie is National Treasure. This movie is still comical, but it also teaches something about history. Maybe it's just me, but I always like movies that can keep a viewer's interest while still teaching them something about history. I also like that this movie has a way of tying things together at the end. Since there are multiple clues spread throughout the entire movie and there is a hint of uncertainty throughout the entire movie until the end when they find the treasure, it keeps a decent amount of suspense. Plus, I also like Nicolas Cage.

I could post many more movies that I like, but that would take forever so I think I will leave it here. :xd:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Since my post that had a real answer in it (just one comment on the discussion, seriously :dry: ) was deleted:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. British humour at its finest.

The whole coconut argument was brilliant :P

I think Big Fish was also a great movie. I liked that one. It was beautiful. Last Samurai was also a good one. I saw it two years ago and I liked it

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm not particularly interested in reading about a Who is more Batman? argument anywhere, much less in a thread about favorite movies. I made the first exchange go away. Please don't leave another one for us to clean up.

What the hell did I miss? o_O

sailormars109 said:
My favorite anime movie is Sailor Moon S Hearts in Ice.

As a 20 something year old grown man, I am not ashamed to say that I love Sailor Moon. That show was a huge part of my childhood.

Plus, I also like Nicolas Cage.

I do too.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If it can be considered a movie, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog (shocker!). It is called a webseries by some, but I think it better fits the category of a film. True, it is only 45 minutes long, but it is setup as a movie. It was even made to prove that movies can be cheap. First of all, its got Nathan Fillion....y'know it rocks when Nathan Fillion is involved (FACT!). Then, the songs are all great (FACT!) and has an intriguing storyline (FACT!). 9/10 would love it. (FACT!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom