• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Whats Your Favorite Mini Dungeon from Ocarina of Time?

Z

zelda_girl

I would have to say the well, because the Ice Cavern I just didn't like. Mostly because of the slippery ice and the blocks. Wasn't hard, just frustrating at times, ya know?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I'd have to go with The Well. I love the creepiness, illusions, darkness, and everything about it. Don't get me wrong, the Ice Cavern was alright, but the only mini-dungeon that actually got some emotion out of me was The Well, mainly fear. :P

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I would also add the Gerudo Training Grounds as a mini dungeon. Besides the fact that the that the item found in it is the most useless in the game it's the best. Almost every Adult item was used and the puzzles and enimies were creative. The Ice Cavern was the second best because the Well was a lot like the Shadow Temple.

C

Chainmail Tunic

The Well, easily. The Ice Cavern was just a bit too easy and freezards are annoying. The Well was the first time you saw a Dead hand which by the way was the scariest Mother ****ing thing when I was 9 years old. Playing through a dungeon while you're scared ****less adds a whole new depth to the experience.

M

Majora Deity

The Bottom of the Well.
The Creepiness and Horror in the Well was really awesome.
Plus the Mini Boss to get the Lens of Truth. That guy was fun to Kill.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
For me, it's a tie. The well scared the crap out of me for my first few play-throughs, and the ice cavern bored me to no end in the same runs. The awkward traction the ice cavern gave me a challenge, and I love challenges, but the fact that you never know what's coming in the well really puts them in a tie. Love them both because they give you a break from the key hunting and just focus on puzzles and fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom