• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What's Your Favorite Dungeon?

What's Your Favorite Dungeon in TP?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle Tower

• Total voters

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
What's your favorite dungeon in Twilight Princess?!

I LOVED the Temple of Time (even though I'm an arachnophobe xD Forest Temple was worse) It was mostly puzzle based (ok not very hard, except for the statue) but I found it reallly fun to get through :)

Second is Arbiters Grounds

(sorry if there's already a poll like this...)

I liked Arbiter's Grounds. i like the different set-up of this temple with getting the poes then completing the rest of the temple. i also like hows it's a bit spooky too. But Temple of Time is a very close second.

MW7

I'll just rank them all.

1. Snowpeak Ruins 2. Arbiter's Grounds 3. Lakebed Temple 4. City in the Sky 5. Temple of Time 6. Hyrule Castle 7. Forest Temple 8. Goron Mines 9. Palace of Twilight.

Twilight Princess had some really excellent dungeons. I loved Snowpeak because of the atmosphere and difficulty. I could do ice block puzzles all day and not get tired of them.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I agree with you, I liked temple of time the best with arbiters ground second. Temple of time was a nice twist on a familiar Zelda spot, and I enjoyed the creativity with the statues and the boss

I liked the Temple of Time and Snowpeak Ruin, but there was just something about the Goron Mines. I think that was my favorite boss too
Note: I haven't finished the game yet, this is just my opinion up to the City in the Sky

I really liked Snowpeak Ruins & Temple of Time.
Don't know why, but I do. I like the atmosphere and boss of Snowpeak Ruins and everything about Temple of Time. (:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I loved Arbiters grounds because the boss is fun and after completing it I get to view my favourite cutscene ever, Ganondorf's execution.

D

dfiigins_runner

To me Goron mines had it all. Fire dungeon with water puzzles and a shooting gallery. Plus it was the coolest use of the iron boots I have ever seen. The final boss was epic as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom