• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What's your favorite climate biome in BOTW?

Satori Mountain and the surrounding lowlands to the southwest. That whole area is my favorite place to just roam around and enjoy a slower pace away from combat, and forage for the wide assortment of stuff that grows there. I do also really enjoy the atmospheres of the Tabantha Frontier and Faron but they're not quite as calm as far as letting me focus entirely on collecting things as Mount Satori.

Definitely, that area between Tabantha and Faron in the outskirts is really very beautiful. So slow and full of trees, swaying grass, and quiet peace. Never in a videogame have I felt so at peace! I love the Zonai region for its mysterious atmosphere with all the relics and statues but the place is a bit too thundery to be truly peaceful. Hence, Satori Mountain with its cherry blossom tree and surrounding western beauty!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely, that area between Tabantha and Faron in the outskirts is really very beautiful. So slow and full of trees, swaying grass, and quiet peace. Never in a videogame have I felt so at peace! I love the Zonai region for its mysterious atmosphere with all the relics and statues but the place is a bit too thundery to be truly peaceful. Hence, Satori Mountain with its cherry blossom tree and surrounding western beauty!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
If you like it so much then check these out. The SIGNIFICANCE Behind the Satori Mountain || Breath of the Wild Documentary - YouTube
The Lord of the Mountain Explained (Zelda Lore) - YouTube
"Satori, the Lord of the Mountain is a mysterious entity from Breath of the Wild that definitely raises more questions than it answers. What did it used to be before death, and who killed it anyways? And what's up with all the blupees? Join me as I delve into some"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom