• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the first Playstation game you played?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Sly Cooper when I hung out at a friend's house when I was in 8th grade.

I didn't grow up with video games and I was always a Nintendo person when I was younger, so sue me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Battle Arena Toshinden or Spyro. I can't remember. I actually only got my first PlayStation this year so before the only time I had used them is at other people's houses.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Pretty sure it was the first Crash Bandicoot, though I never owned it. I didn't purchase any of them until the third game, Warped.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We had a Playstation 1 when I was very young and while I know I would have played with it I don't remember playing any specific games on it. The first games that I remember playing on PS2 were ATV Quad Power Racing 2, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Racoon. My dad used to have a subscription to a playstation magazine that came with lots of demos so I played quite a few of them too but with those and the other mentioned games I don't know which would have been my first.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Hmm hard to recall what exactly, if ported count, Rascal if not Crash Bandicoot Warped (3).As for what I owned Crash Bandicoot 2 was the first along with Croc and Spyro I got all 3 at once.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Fairly certain it was Tomb Raider. I said fairly certain because my first Playstation experiences were at a "friend"s house and it would mostly be her playing and me solving the puzzles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom