• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the Difference Between Ganon and Ganondorf?

• Thread starter Toonwolflink418
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This thread makes my cry... You're on a darn ZELDA INFORMER WEBSITE!!!! You should know the difference between Ganon and Ganondorf!! This thread was better off buried in the archives. No one likes a necro'd thread!
triggered :mmanger:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Because some threads -even years old- are still worth to be replied to. And it's like skeletons. They keep on returning over and over again.

This one certainly isn't worth being replied to. The difference is well known and is stated by Nintendo. Nobody else needs to give their opinion. On top of that most of the original posts were made by people who are now irrelevant so it would have been better to make a new thread if a new thread needed making.

Skeletons should remain buried. This is not an archaeological dig site.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This one certainly isn't worth being replied to. The difference is well known and is stated by Nintendo. Nobody else needs to give their opinion. On top of that most of the original posts were made by people who are now irrelevant so it would have been better to make a new thread if a new thread needed making.

Agreed my fellow human, this site does not support Necromancy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

The user who digged up this thread is a new member and possibly still finding his way round. Looking at the first answer he gave, I think he was just trying to give his opinion. I don't think creating a new thread about the subject was on his mind.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Thread Necromancy is against the rules only if you dom't contribute to the topic, last I checked. As long as he contributed to the convo, it's fine to revive threads.

THERE'S A SKELETON INSIDE YOU, RUN! OH GOD THEY'RE OVERYWHERE!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Thread Necromancy is against the rules only if you dom't contribute to the topic, last I checked. As long as he contributed to the convo, it's fine to revive threads.

!
Thread Necromancy: In general, revival of old threads is tolerated, as long as they are still relevant. (THIS ONE ISNT) However, outdated threads (such as those speculating about a game which has since been released) should not be revived. Posting answers to old questions is also discouraged (THIS IS AN OLD QUESTION ANSWERED ALREADY BY NINTENDO THEMSELVES), unless providing more information that previous answers did not.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
After posting the exact rule, I have no choice but to concede. There's still a skeleton inside of you, tho.

Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thread Necromancy: In general, revival of old threads is tolerated, as long as they are still relevant. (THIS ONE ISNT) However, outdated threads (such as those speculating about a game which has since been released) should not be revived. Posting answers to old questions is also discouraged (THIS IS AN OLD QUESTION ANSWERED ALREADY BY NINTENDO THEMSELVES), unless providing more information that previous answers did not.
Point proven. Skeleton dies now forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom