• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's That Say?

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
1 = Accessory (or something like that)
2 = Help

A friend of mine knows a little of Japanese so he made a little research and this was the result.

EDIT: you can see it better here
20110913_ss008.png

Can someone link me to the video and second of where the picture comes from? (or is it from that 4 min game play from TGS?), also if
1 = Accessory
2 = Help
then I wonder why we would need a help button.

demonsxlr8

Join the Dark Slide! :D
Can someone link me to the video and second of where the picture comes from? (or is it from that 4 min game play from TGS?), also if
1 = Accessory
2 = Help
then I wonder why we would need a help button.

0:20

[video=youtube;Lv2-zosyh24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2-zosyh24&feature=related[/video]

Yeah why the Help button? maybe for Wii motion plus calibration?

demonsxlr8

OH that's right, i completly forgot that! but i never thought it would be that 'easy' to use, i thought you need to go to something like OoT 3D

anyway, does anyone knows what says in the nunchuk one?

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
0:20

[video=youtube;Lv2-zosyh24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2-zosyh24&feature=related[/video]

Yeah why the Help button? maybe for Wii motion plus calibration?

Thanks, and it's confirmed you have to recalibrate by holding ⇩, also I just noticed why is the nun chuck sign there and why is the Wii mote outlined?...Only is what they said at E3 2010 about you can take it off if you want is still in play.

anyway, does anyone knows what says in the nunchuk one?

I don't know Japanese, but I can pull out Character Map and match the symbols, then have a translator do the rest. It won't be 100% accurate, but you'll get the gist of it:

For the C button, I got "みよれす", which, according to Google, translates to "the the look"... I'm sure I messed up one or two characters (I'm no good with knowing Hiragana), but I'm sure "Look" is a correct translation. Probably the button for first-person, so you can look around.
--I can't read a thing below that. The small text right below it, I can't even see. And the Z-button is using something Romanji--and I wouldn't know that at all... ;/

Last edited:

demonsxlr8

Thanks, and it's confirmed you have to recalibrate by holding ⇩, also I just noticed why is the nun chuck sign there and why is the Wii mote outlined?...Only is what they said at E3 2010 about you can take it off if you want is still in play.

Dunno, but Yeah, if you can take the HUD it means that you have to go to options screen, and that means that Zelda SS must have a Pause Screen, even if it doesn't look like it =/
or maybe to take the HUD you need to go to title screen? D:

I don't know Japanese, but I can pull out Character Map and match the symbols, then have a translator do the rest. It won't be 100% accurate, but you'll get the gist of it:

For the C button, I got "みよれす", which, according to Google, translates to "the the look"... I'm sure I messed up one or two characters (I'm no good with knowing Hiragana), but I'm sure "Look" is a correct translation. Probably the button for first-person, so you can look around.
--I can't read a thing below that. The small text right below it, I can't even see. And the Z-button is using something Romanji--and I wouldn't know that at all... ;/

Oh thanks anyway =D
the Z must be Z-targeting, i guess XD

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Dunno, but Yeah, if you can take the HUD it means that you have to go to options screen, and that means that Zelda SS must have a Pause Screen, even if it doesn't look like it =/
or maybe to take the HUD you need to go to title screen? D:

Nah, I think there has to be a pause screen for you to see the things you collect from the boss and for your notes for the harp and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom