• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's so great about FIFA? (T_T)

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I've played the game a few times, but I never really felt it was interesting. Even as a guy who likes multiplayer, I felt the game was boring af. But, if you say to people that you don't like FIFA, there's an over-exagerated response of "WHAT!?WHY??". So whenever there's a conversation about FIFA, I try to slip away or change topic (nearly impossible).

So, I therefore declare that I don't like FIFA 凸(`⌒´ )凸
The main reason I don't like FIFA is that I see nothing but a few tiny figures passing around the ball. Secondly, I suck at the multiplayer
Do you think FIFA is overrated and do you like it? Why? Why not?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
It's cause soccer is the most popular sport and sports fans can be hyper aggressive about it

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Do you like football?

It's literally that simple. If you don't like football, you won't like FIFA. If you do like football, you will like FIFA.

I don't like football, so I don't like FIFA, so I don't play FIFA.

I don't understand why people make a big deal out of it. Literally billions of people all over the world love football, so it's obvious that FIFA will be one of the most successful and well-loved franchises in gaming.

Almost every time I see people talking about FIFA, it's people who don't like FIFA complaining about FIFA. But until football stops being the most popular sport in human history, FIFA is here to stay. And unless football changes dramatically then FIFA won't change dramatically. That's why it's the same game every year. Because football doesn't change in real life.

Like Cfrock and Beo said, football is the world's most popular sport and until it isn't it will l continue to sell obscene amounts with minimal effort each year from the devs.

I don't like football but I can see the logic of why the game sells, not sure how others can't.

Ninja

Well well well
Not really a fan of football, but from what I’ve seen many of my football loving friends enjoy it.

Personally, I love and hate sports games. Most of the time, modern sports games are completely riddled with micro transactions, and are more often than not the same exact game for $60. NBA2K is a great example. Bar none the best basketball simulation game out, but each year it’s largely the same content with an updated name and updated stats.

Most sports games, are indeed overrated, however fans of the sport will always show their loyalty and purchase them, because the sport is just that great.

FIFA, as in the real life governing body of football? They are alright I guess. They get the job done.

FIFA as in the lootbox simulator? As garbage as it always has been. It's only a metter of time when these gambling games with a thin coating of sport are rated 18+ for gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom