• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda games should I be purchasing next, and why please? Here is what I have

I own ALTTP , LINKS AWAKENING for switch and Gameboy(NES mini) , Zelda 1&2 (NES mini) , skyward sword Wii, twilight princess Wii, botw, parallel worlds, bs legend of Zelda, I just ordered TOTK , AND WIND WAKER FOR GAMECUBE, should I be grabbing a 3ds for link between worlds? I have all of the GBA and GBC games on my NES mini (modified) as well as a lot of the SNES and NES ROM hacks but what am I missing , I have oot and mm on a N64 multicart, lol I have most all of them but I'm looking for like what systems I should have certain games on too

The N64 ROM hacks any good!?

Skyward sword hd for switch or stick with the Wii version I already own?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
yeah I guess ALBW is the main one you're missing, if you plan to mod a 3ds then definitely go for it

you can really go either or w/ SS HD, it does have good improvements but if you already have the game then your call

yeah I guess ALBW is the main one you're missing, if you plan to mod a 3ds then definitely go for it

you can really go either or w/ SS HD, it does have good improvements but if you already have the game then your call
I will most likely make it a mission either way to obtain a 3ds and a copy of link between worlds , some of them are definitely shooting up in price though I just gotta watch my pockets lol

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Looking at what you've listed, and you seems to be missing these too:

Four Swords Adventures for Gamecube
Phantom Hourglass for DS
Spirit Tracks for DS

I'd say those are the ones you're missing that hasn't been mentioned yet

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Four Swords Adventures. If you've got that little clutch of Zelda games, you probably have a little disposable income. Pick up FSA but ONLY if you have three close friends who are willing to pay through it with you. If you're only willing to play single player, it's probably not worth it.

Four Swords Adventures. If you've got that little clutch of Zelda games, you probably have a little disposable income. Pick up FSA but ONLY if you have three close friends who are willing to pay through it with you. If you're only willing to play single player, it's probably not worth it.
I've just been collecting retro gaming for a few years now so I have things I can let go of in order to purchase the things in currently chasing etc , lol I bought a good amount through tax seasons and refund checks lol I won't like I work my butt off though just to be able to treat myself once in a while I have had my eyes on that one the only issue is to have a couple ppl who would enjoy it enough to join up with me , that would be a great experience with the right squad ty so much for the suggestion that one slips my mind

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It actually is. FSA is a great Singler Player experience too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom