• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What Zelda Game Was Your First?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
My first game was The Wind Waker. Our parents bought it for my sister and I because my sister really enjoyed playing as Zelda on Super Smash Bros. Melee. After getting stuck in Forsaken Fortress, we ignored the game for about a year, before we finally picked it up again and (with a little help from the Internet) we learned how to escape the prison and fell in love with the game.

Then we got Phantom Hourglass, because it was the sequel, and then Twilight Princess, and then Ocarina of Time, and by then we were completely addicted. ^^

When i was like 6 or 7 my aunt got me a game boy advance sp with a link to the past and fourswords. Let me tell u this: i sucked at it. I remember be so proud of myself after i saved zelda from Hyrule Castle cuz i thought i had gotten to nearly the end of the game. I never really realized the Zelda name on it, so it really didnt get me into the series.

Earlier this year, a friend of mine asked me if i had a 360 or a ps3. I said neither i have a wii. He literally started jumping for joy. He had a wii, and didnt know anybody else who had one. i know a lot of people with a wii, so i was slighty surprised. Anyways, he asked if i have tp. I said no. he said hes 20 bucks, so to eb games and buy it. He must have really loved the game. i went to eb games, bought it, and have been in love with the series ever since. I have collected every zelda game, and have beaten all of them except MM and AoL.

Wait a second! Since "earlier this year" you've beaten almost ALL the Zelda games? How is that possible? o_o I've loved the series for six years and I'm not that close.

Last edited:
I was 4 or 5 and used to go to my uncles to play Ocarina of Time on his N64. The rst one unowned was the collectors edition.

R

Rethromil

My first game was oracle of seasons my parents wouldn't buy me a console at the time so i had a gameboy advance and i got OoS for cheap at a gamestop got me hooked on the series

My very first game was OOT.. since then I've played TP, SS, and Ph. I've also watched people play WW and MM.... I was soo addicted to OOT... it was honestly the only reason why I bought a 3DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom