• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What Zelda Game Was Your First?

Ocarina of Time<3
And I didn't get very far cause I was still terrified of spiders so badly that I couldn't get through the Deku Tree without being terrified beyond my wits XD

Technically it was Ocarina of Time but I didn't play it much and then I ignored the series until Twilight Princess and that was when I truly fell in love with it so I pulled the old N64 out and played OoT all the way through.

N

Nintendofan121

To be honest, I hated Zelda when I was a kid. When my brothers played, I thought it was too confusing. Even when I played my first Zelda game, Link to the Past, I did not like it. However, several years later, I played Link to the Past again and have loved the series ever since. So, my first game was Link to the past.

Ocarina of Time:) I've been playing Zelda ever since I can remember. It was my brother's, but I started playing it one day, and I've been hooked ever since:)

I always played around with my brothers' files on the N64 games, but the first I actually played was ALttP. Yet, somehow I'm on the OoT side of the heavily disputed ALttP V. OoT. And no, SS does not deserve to be part of the battle because while it is good, it's too far from the formula to be a proper Zelda game, just like Zelda II. I'm not saying the game's bad, but it's like taking a sip of iced tea while you're thinking it's Dr. Pepper.

My first was A Link to the Past, it has so much heavy nostalgia for me that it is almost scary. I tear up when i step out of the house for the first time to see the rain and the cold dark night and rescuing Zelda early on made me feel clever. I played it so much then OoT came along and i was still quite young and now that has freakish levels of nostalgia. They are both brilliant games but i can't compare them. I wish i had the same nostalgia for TP, sometimes i think the excitement i felt waiting for it be released after the e3 2004 trailer was more exciting in the end than playing the actual game.

B

Blindateight

Chalk up OOT to the list! had watched others play a link to the past previously though

A Link to the Past, back when I was about six or so.
I remember it was so difficult for me, so instead I just sorta ran around in circles until something happened(:

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would say my first Zelda game was A Link to the Past. I still think that game is amazing but what really got me into Zelda was Ocarina of Time. :)

Z

Zelda2Fan

Zelda 1 was my first back in 88. I bought Z2 the day it was released! :)

M

matt.tanguay.7

Ocarina of time
the best one to start off with
after that it was the wind wind waker, phantom hourglass, twilight princess, spirit tracks, and finally the skyward sword
oh, how i love you Loz series!!

I played Majora's Mask when I was 3 but did not yet understand the concept of video games. Wind Waker is what granted me love for zelda. P.S. When I beat Gohma my heart beat so fast I could feel it thumping against my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom