• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What Zelda Game Was Your First?

My first zelda game Was actually Zelda 1. Thats why im particularily fond of the zelda series. Well, what you guys's first zelda game.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
My first was OoT. i started the game when i was 5 and finished when i was 10. if i had to pick something to summarize my childhood, it'd be Ocarina of Time.But then i went crazy and found out there were other zelda games to play. XD then i played Wind Waker -> the original LoZ (on gameboy)-> OoX -> MC -> ALttP -> TP -> MM and then PH and LA. And now I've just beaten my second favorite zelda, SS. those are all zelda games i've enjoyed and beaten, and the reason i fell in love with the series is Ocarina of Time. I loved it so much. Glad i picked up the control

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. My older siblings rented it. They spent most of the rental period playing it themselves, but at one point my brother took the time to show me the game and help me through the beginning portions. I had reached Goron City, but never made it any farther until a few years later when I got the game myself, but I actually completed A Link to the Past and... I think Majora's Mask... before I actually completed Ocarina of Time.

Z

ZeldaSentai

The first game I played was minish cap but the first game I beat was ocarina of time on the nintendo 64 and link's awakening on the gameboy

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well, the first Zelda that I "played" was Spirit Tracks, though I've never beaten the game. The first Zelda game I actually played all the way through was The Wind Waker. Probably wouldn't even like the Zelda series if it wasn't for TWW. It was the first of the series that I actually acknowledged and wanted. It was also the third game I've ever beaten by myself, which probably made the experience even better than it was.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
A Link to the Past was the first one I ever played, though I was only 3 at the time so I'm not sure if that counts. The first one I seriously played was Oracle of Ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom