• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Game Was the Hardest to Do with the 3 Heart Challenge?

What Zelda Game was the hardest to do with the 3 heart challenge? Well, I haven't done any 3 heart challenges yet. (Sorry, I just don't really want to do a 3 heart challenges.) For the people who have done 3 heart challenge, tell me which zelda game was the hardest for you! Tell me! Bye! :)

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
never heard of the three heart challenge but im guessing its where you play through any game with the three hearts that you start with. I have never actually done it before..maybe i will try with Twilight Princess though sometime and see how far i can get.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've only done the 3HC for OoT and MM, and MM was clearly the more challenging of the 2 for me.

@ TopherD05, yes that's basically what the 3 heart challenge is. Also, you can't carry bottled fairies or get the defense upgrade, for doing either of those 2 things is essentially the same as having 6 hearts.

Out of the games I have played, a 3 heart challenge on Twilight Princess would be the easiest, as I have done it several times and not died once. I guess they made that game too easy, or in the case of the fight against Ganondorf, hard enough to kill you but they over compensated by littering the arena with skulls that you could break open to find hearts. Ocarina of Time would probably be the next hardest up from Twilight Princess, as to be quite honest, I find that game quite easy on the 3 heart challenge to (although, I probably would die a few times).

Majora's Mask would probably be the second hardest out of the games that I would bother to attempt a three heart challenge on, as I find the bosses in that game to be quite hard, and the game to be harder than both Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess overall (probably combined, to). I generally lose more than 3 hearts against each boss from the Snowhead Temple onwards.

So I'd definately have to say the winner would be the original Legend of Zelda by far. I get killed by some of the stronger normal enemies half the time, and that's with all of the upgrades. I certainly wouldn't be able to beat Ganon with only 3 hearts, I probably couldn't beat most of the other bosses with 3 hearts.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
So I'd definately have to say the winner would be the original Legend of Zelda by far. I get killed by some of the stronger normal enemies half the time, and that's with all of the upgrades. I certainly wouldn't be able to beat Ganon with only 3 hearts, I probably couldn't beat most of the other bosses with 3 hearts.

Not to mention, 3 hearts in LoZ also means no White or Magical sword, so you'd have that going against you too.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well i have never done the 3 heart challeng because i just got into zelda games but after i beat OoT i will do 3heat run! then 100% maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom