• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What You Smell Like?

Well, I just got back from busting my butt at my job three hours ago and took a nap without having showered first, so I currently smell like sweat and testosterone.

Though in general, my nose is extremely sensitive, and I really, really hate the smell of cologne, perfumes, lotions, body washes, and other various loud fragrances. As such, I tend not to use any of the above items—save for body washes that aren't too loud—and I only stick to not-too-fragrant deodorant. So if I ever post in this thread again, you can guarantee that my post will be a variation of my first paragraph (lol).

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I smell like DEATH!

(And I'm right behind you. Bwahahahaha!)

In actuality, I smell like lavender right now. I put a few drops of lavender-oil on a comb and combed it through my shower-wet hair because my hair needed a bit of of an oil-treatment and because I like the smell.

"Ricky Bobby it seems you win or you crash the car trying to win" "Well Dick here's the deal I'm the best there is plain and simple, I wake up in the morning and piss excellence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom