• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Your Sword Be Like?

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
So the main swords that symbolize The Legend of Zelda are The Master Sword, The Four Sword, and now the Skyward Sword. These are all Great swords, but if you could create a sword for link, what would it be called, how would it look, and would it be a powerful sword? Share your thoughts!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Mine would simply be the Master Sword with a platinum blade rather than the dull metal it is currently made out of, always shining, and the sheath would have filigree similar to this particular blade:
200px-%CE%A7-blade_%28Complete%29_KHBBS.png

If that isn't possible, then I would literally take the χ-blade and wreak havoc across Hyrule...'s villains.

Last edited:

LOGANITE

The Legend of Time
Mine would be the Omarah,
a magical shape-shifting wepon.
In it's sword form it ahs a purple blade withh two spikes at the top of the blade on one sid, and at the bottom of the blade on the other.
The handle would be oak wood( great quality) with a Sapphire at the base of the blade, and a handle that looks like intertwining vines. at the bottum is Omarah it's self, a orange pearl.

geek4887

The Unknown
Mine would be called the blade of the gods, I guess.
It will be just a single sword, because Link needs a shield with him to make him "Link."
It will look like this:
thumbnail.aspx

As for abilities, it will shoot gigantic sword beams (almost like Ichigo from Bleach) but will cost some magic from the magic meter.
It's power will be double that of the Biggoron's Sword (of course, if the Zelda game is hard enough, that will be awesome).
I was thinking it could be obtain in another version of the Tower of the Gods. But yeah, that's all. :)

Last edited:
I've had fanfic ideas for a sword based on the elements--not the Periodic Table elements, though. :P Elements as in Water, Fire, Earth and Air. I never found the time to write about it yet, but from my brainstorming of ideas, I kind of took the concept from a role-playing game, called Rune Factory--a spin-off of Harvest Moon... In that game, you can forge your own weapons--not what I'm getting at, but there is this sword called the "Forth Element" that requires you to forge four swords together--each based on one of the four elements: Razer (fire), Grantale (earth), Snow Crown (water), Star Saber (air). I took that concept and modified it.

Well, anyways, I'd say there'd be, like, four major dungeons--a few minor ones, but in these major element-based temples/palaces, you'd obtain an elemental sword to keep. You can equip them, but once you get all four, they fuse together to form the primary sword of the game... if that makes any sense... Taking this directly from my brainstorming for the dropped fanfic, this is what I stated:

Elemental Shade, the final sword of the story; forged by combining the following:
- Burning Sword (fire)
- Terraspaeda (earth)
- Cyclone Stirrer (wind/air)
- Hydraslice (water)

A little corny, but... yeah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom