• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Like to See in the Next Zelda Game?

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
I want them to stop catering to newcomers and make a hardcore game once. :D I mean why can't they just make like a collector's edition disk to get people into the series and then make the games hardcore, you're stll getting new fans you're just not letting down your old ones. :(

Well they could make a difficulty selection, for those who want a hard core experience they pick the hardcore difficulty there would be no tutorials or any as you said "catering" to new comers, and for the new comers the could select easy or normal were there would be catering for new comers, this way everyone gets what they want.

P

PyramidOfPower

I want time travel in the next game. Also i want cross dimensional travel so basically it is a sequel to AoL, ST, and TP and you travel between all of those timeline splits, i think that would be really cool. Also I want the Shiekah in it

I'm not sure about visiting other timelines but time travel and the return of the Shiekah are good ideas, I wouldn't mind the return of Kaepora Gaepora in his owl form not his original skyloftian form, except this time he would be useful instead of a pain in the but like in OoT.

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
I would want to see a war with the sheikah in it. A war would be good for Zelda. And it would be a sequel to Skyward Sword

P

PyramidOfPower

i just think it would be cool if there were like 3 different links and you played as different ones but they accidently lead to the full reincarnation of Majora and they must meet up to defeat him because he will be a male diety and in charge of the final peice of the TETRAFORCE.

Seems Legit.

That would be difficult because it was a war that led to the event of link living in the forest, so if it is the war that occurred before OoT the link you play as would have to be the father of the link in OoT, or it would have to be an entirely different war, but that would be really cool.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
That would be difficult because it was a war that led to the event of link living in the forest, so if it is the war that occurred before OoT the link you play as would have to be the father of the link in OoT, or it would have to be an entirely different war, but that would be really cool.

I wish I could like this like a billion times, I've wanted a Fire Emblem-esque war in Zelda for SO FRIGGIN LONG.

It would be the most epic zelda game ever created, the link in it would either be older in order to be a father or start out young and become older as he nears the end of his journey, the end of this game would be the beginning of OoT.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
It would be the most epic zelda game ever created, the link in it would either be older in order to be a father or start out young and become older as he nears the end of his journey, the end of this game would be the beginning of OoT.

Agreed, *goes and holds Miyamoto at gunpoint*

Well I don't know about gunpoint, perhaps a bribe for starters, then we can see what other options there are, I would like it if they gave the bow the option of tethered arrows to serve in a similar way to the Hookshot.

I think that the Magic Sword from the first game should be in the next title and perhaps Roc's feather as well.

Last edited:
Well, there's plenty of things I want to see in future titles. Some big, some not.

But number one:
I want to see Link just absolutely wreck a basic enemy with his fist. In a cutscene. No sword, because he's got no time. Just fist.
Hopefully ending with the enemy toppling to the ground and Link walking past it.
That is number one. Petty, but it's what I want most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom