• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword What Would You Have Focused On?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Tbh I was really annoyed at the fact that Skyward Sword did not touch on the Oocca as well as the Shiekah!

When I first heard about Skyward Sword and the land of Skyloft I was like...Finnaly Nintendo are actually listening to us, I thought they were going to touch upon the origins of the Oocca as they seemsped to have a pretty big role as it was stated in Twilight Princess that they made the land of Hyrule...However we didn't get no story in the Oocca not even a mention or an insight into their origins :/

The same goes with the Shiekah....probably the most questioned and most mysterious race in the Zelda series. We see very few members of the tribe but they have appeared in many games but yet we know very little about them. When I saw impa in the trailer I thought the exact same thing I though about with the Oocca! But yet again I was wrong! Even though Impa had a very big role in the stroy the game never made any reference to the race or its origins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom