• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would Our Dream Collab Be?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
For me, square enix and nintendo.

Legend of zelda and final fantasy 7 together?
Damn. They could make it so both worlds collided together and caused a fusion slash apocalypse of two years. This way A steampunk zelda could happen. HAVE YOU SEEN the images on the front page of the site? That game would be BA.

Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Future

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Since Disney now owns Marvel, I would LOVE to see a Marvel VS Kingdom Hearts. That would be pretty epic if I do say so myself. A Final Fantasy collab with Zelda would be awesome as long as it was with earlier Final Fantasy games and not the ones set in the future.

For me, square enix and nintendo.

Legend of zelda and final fantasy 7 together?
Damn. They could make it so both worlds collided together and caused a fusion slash apocalypse of two years. This way A steampunk zelda could happen. HAVE YOU SEEN the images on the front page of the site? That game would be BA.

Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Future

They have worked together before, you know? They made a little masterpiece called Super Mario RPG. Although I would love to see them work together again on a quality RPG. Maybe a traditional Zelda RPG. That would be nice.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Steampunk Zelda needs guns, then I'll be happy. There's no reason why it WOULDN'T work.

I agree with you all the way. Square Enix and Nintendo would be a miracle for me. To play and awesome Kingdom Hearts game with Nintendo characters, or even a different crossover, would be the best thing that would have happened to me in video game history. <3

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Retro Studio and Rare ware have made many of my favorite games including all four Donkey Kong Country games, the Metroid Prime Trilogy and Banjo Kazooie. Even though it won't happen I would like to see them try a StarFox or Zelda game together. Maybe an original title would be best.

A

Artificial

That Steampunk Zelda looks so amazing. I'd love to see that happen.
I would agree with Square Enix and Nintendo.

Maybe Bethesda and Valve. Those companies are both very good at their unique styles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom