• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would a TP sequel be like?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

In all likelihood, the next Zelda game that Nintendo makes (Oh, praise the day!) will be a sequel to Twilight Princess for Wii. How would they continue the story? The way Twilight Princess ends leaves very few leads for a sequel, so what do you think they'll go off of for the next game?

The below video (which IS made by me) shows a little bit of what might happen, though it does follow a separate story I have been contemplating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJMy-oTxwHo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7fkXM5kb8

I sure hope that you aren't actually planning to disgrace the LoZ games with Lucario. God what a crappy character.

I like it though. Although I don't really care about any timeline, would that fit in there? :)

Cool.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I sure hope that you aren't actually planning to disgrace the LoZ games with Lucario. God what a crappy character.

I like it though. Although I don't really care about any timeline, would that fit in there? :)

Cool.

I'm not trying to disgrace Zelda with Lucario!

By the last episode, what will have happend to (or been revealed about) Ganondorf will make this fit in any timeline just as well after TP as TP by itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazumi

chagy
That was really nice! I like the story line, or at least what we saw! And, I like how Zelda is with Link! Was that your voice in the video?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Was that your voice in the video?
I did the voice for "Lucario." My little brother (he's on here and other places as Ohhshnap37) did the voice for "Wolf." I'll need to find some people to do voices for other characters eventually...:cry:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
it was pretty cool obviuosly made with SSBB but cool I'd just hate Loz with brawl characters in it >.< and havent we had enough ganondorf but overall the video was good

C

Caleb, Of Asui

That was really nice! I liked that, but i have seen better. Are you going to make more?

Yes, I will, as suggested by this being "Episode One." It seems logical that there will have to be an Episode Two at least. It's going to go past ten for sure.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
when are you gonna start making more or are you in the process of making more to me it just doesn't seem like TP at all it kinda seems more well,different but I cant explain and re you really making it SSBB that's what it looks like your doing to me?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

when are you gonna start making more or are you in the process of making more to me it just doesn't seem like TP at all it kinda seems more well,different but I cant explain and re you really making it SSBB that's what it looks like your doing to me?

Whoa! Lack of logical punctuation really throws me off, at least when it's ridiculous like that. I'm releasing one episode at the end of each month. This one was January's and I'm going to start on February's tomorrow. Yes, I am making it with Brawl, hence it being a Brawl machinima. The beginning of the video does say that, doesn't it?

I really am posting a lot in my own topic, aren't I?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
now you have a problem no one can watch your videos it sys sorry this video is no longer available:(

C

Caleb, Of Asui

When I uploaded them, the first half said it was unavailable. There were some problems at that point. When I came back about an hour later it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom