• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will Zelda Wii U Be Like

H

heroshadeshadow

well of course we all know it will have some of the best items and weapons, BUT will it actually be good, i have no doubt that it will be good i have never seen a bad Zelda game. Moving on judging from the trailer they have on the site it could have its own art stile. It really does not look like it has any of the previous game's art style. Next up is if Navi could be used as an useful item. Also seen in the trailer was Navi, she could probably be used to go through small crevices, or fly across deep holes to get activate a switch or something. Well that's all i have for you this time. PEACE!

I just want to point out that that was not a trailer for Zelda Wii U, it was a tech demo to show what the system is capable of.

Anyway, I think that using a fairy like that could be a good idea for looking around an area full of bottomless pits and stuff. Another idea is to aim the bow with the touchscreen on the controller.

H

heroshadeshadow

I just want to point out that that was not a trailer for Zelda Wii U, it was a tech demo to show what the system is capable of.

Anyway, I think that using a fairy like that could be a good idea for looking around an area full of bottomless pits and stuff. Another idea is to aim the bow with the touchscreen on the controller.
Thank you for pointing that out(Man i sound like an idiot now

i don`t want another tp, hope they keep the SS path and just destroy again all the traditions of the series.

here what shouldn`t change

keep 2 or 3 classic item
game built around the overworld-dungeon concept
redesigned classic ennemies

Zelda Wii U will (of course) be in 1080p HD which is really amazing. We know that it is a game that won't be coming out for a while now but with the tech-demo out, fans got excited. We know the Wii U controller will be showing the map and items that we can hold, and we can also turn on light or no light. Also, that fairy you see flying around isn't confirmed to be Navi. Though it looks like Navi, it isn't confirmed. Phantom Hourglass's Ciela also looked like Navi but wasn't. Also, I probably won't be able to experience this game as I don't plan on getting a Wii U when it comes out. I already have most of the Nintendo systems/consoles and probably won't be able to afford the price that the Wii U will be set at. And also, Navi wouldn't be able to hit switches or go through small holes, as Navi is a navigator. And we don't even know if it's Navi yet. The Zelda series has never let you controll characters like this except in the DS Games. I think items like the Beetle from Skyward Sword will serve that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom