• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What/ Who Matters to You the Most?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
A simple question that may require a complex answer. Many, if not all of us have something or someone that matters to us a lot. What or who is it, and why does it, or they matter so much? What caused it or them to matter so much to you? How would your life be different if it wasn't, or they weren't around? Discuss.

ILU

i luv u
The most important thing to me is Zelda.

It's really terrible to say, and I feel awful about it sometimes, but it's true. :/

There are many things that "matter" to me, but it is difficult to pinpoint what exactly those things are, and even more so to properly articulate them in a post. Fortunately, the opening post asks who/what matters MOST to me. In response to that I'd say that no one or nothing holds such value to me aside from my mom. She may be annoying and spiteful as all hell, but she's still my mom (religious fanaticism and all).

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, my family would be one. I love them all. And my boyfriend too. And my friends! They all mean a lot to me. There's material possessions that I really like and mean a lot to me, like my little Sooty puppet that's beside my bed and was the present I got when I was 1 year old, my original press Definitely Maybe album which was the first thing I bought for myself;, I am a bit of a sucker for sentimental value, but it's not like any material possession can over-take love for my family or boyfriend. Not a chance.

Games and music are arguably more fun and entertaining than family and boyfriend, of course, but, it's not like in years and years time when I've grown old and might be in hospital, I don't think the Definitely Maybe album and Half Life will come visit me and sit around the bed. ;) Family, boyfriend, friends. They'll be there. They matter to me the most.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I matter the most to me, and my family - no matter how much I may say I hate them and want to put them out - matter the most to me. Why? Fairly typical reason: they were there for me even when they actually weren't. Pain is natural, yes? Well, if your family inflicts pain on you and you use that pain constructively, then they inadvertently did you a good thing by doing a bad thing. Many times my siblings had to leave home to work. Well, I learned from that and now I'm shooting for a job myself. My dad was gone for three years and I learned how to be a stronger person because of that. They're just far more important than some **** like a girlfriend/boyfriend. My girlfriend wouldn't stay with me despite having a rotten tooth, poor grades, AND being black. My family would, has, and will.

From the what side of things...my vidya gaems. And my money. :rolleyes:

Fig

The Altruist
There are a lot of things that I really care about. First off is my savior, Jesus Christ! It is through Him that I achieve anything in my life! Next would have to be my family and friends that I was born, raised, and grown-up with throughout my life! Next would have to be the wonderful friends and family I made here in Zelda Dungeon! You guys are extremely awesome and I love each and every one of you guys! Especially you Atty!!!! <3 :pikalove: Nintendo, Sega, and every other corporation would have to be the next ones in line because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be the gamer that I am currently am today. Yugioh would have to be my last thing that I really love in my life! I am always studying the cards, learning the hidden combos that each card could with other cards, and simply building new decks at least every month. Speaking of which, I can't wait for the new packs to come out this summer!

I usually think about the people who care about me and devote some of their time to me a day to see how I am and wondering if I am happy, or if I am sad and need some cheering up. I like to keep those type of people close to my heart because they give me some of their time out of the day to see how I am. Those are the type of people who matter to me.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What is important to me?

Music and video games. They are the only things that calm me down. They also help me relax when I'm stressed out.

Who is important to me.

This is common answer, but friends. Only my true friends though. I'm less scared of telling my friends things than telling my family things. My friends have helped me a lot in life.

My life might be more stressful without those things/people.

Dan

Nothing matters it truly truly doesn't, life is pointless Get Crazy - More Rave.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The most? God. God matters to me the most ever in the entire universe. God created me, he loves me so much more than anything or anyone ever could; he loves me way way more than I could comprehend. God matters to me the most. ^^

Naturally, I care about my parents, but my grandmother and younger brother also hold a special place in my heart. My grandmother is like a second mother to me; she raised me and passed down her values since my parents were constantly working when I was younger. Although he's sixteen months younger and four or five inches shorter, my brother resembles me both physically and mentally. He's always been a close friend of mine.

My most valued material possessions are my childhood toys. It might seem silly, yet I don't allow my parents to throw them away and have only donated a select few. I was a huge toy enthusiast when I was younger, and my collection is a part of who I am. Hopefully, I can pass down my favorite action figures and stuffed animals to my progeny.

Religion's also played an important part in my life. Unfortunately, I've recently practiced my faith less than I used to. Hopefully I can set my priorities straight and decide what role religion will play in my future.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My Nintendo merchandise.
The most important thing to me in my life is my amazing family and friends. I can't imagine how different my life would be without them. They are always there to support and encourage me, and they accept me for who I am. I could never replace them. <3

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with my friends and family above all else, just plain the people I love are far more important than material possessions. I mean, I love video games and stuff just as much as the next guy, but the people in my life come out on top regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom